Winter Beauty Tips for glowing skin | Home Remedy for Face, Lips, Elbow, Feet and Hair in this winter
In winter our skin needs more care, because the cold winds in the winter have a great effect on beauty. These days the skin becomes dry. If you want your beauty to remain festive even in the winter, So, just need a bit of care for it.
Every woman wants to maintain beauty, whether it is winter or summer. But maintaining the beauty of both of the winter is a bit difficult, because the skin becomes so stiff and lifeless that even after applying the cream it seems that the skin is dry. If you take a little time to focus on your skin during this season, then you can bring lost beauty back.
★How To Make Soft Glowing Skin
- For full skin care half an hour before bathing, Massage on the whole body with tons of mustard oil or some aromatic oil, then take a bath with lukewarm water.
- In winter, to keep moisture in the face and to protect the skin from being rigid, wet the finger of your hand in lukewarm water then put honey on the whole face with that finger. Wash your face with clean water after 15-20 minutes. Doing this will keep your skin soft and shiny and will not feel rudeness on the face.
- Many people also get to see that due to excessive cold, their face looks black and the color of the face is lost. To maintain color and glow in the face skin, scrub at least once a week.
- To make a good home scrub, let the broth sprinkle in raw milk, when the bran flows completely, then one spoon of carrot juice, 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder and a little turmeric powder and make paste.
Scrub this paste by putting it on the face for 2-3 minutes. Wash the face after 10-12 minutes of scrubbing, your face will bloom. You can use this scrub even if you want it on the whole body.
Nutrition is very much needed in the winter due to rubbing. If you want this, then you can make a good nutrition pack at your home.
- To make nutrition packs Soak some almonds, peel it and grind. Now add egg yolk in it, and now your nutritional pack prepared.
- One can also do a simple solution to keep facial skin soft in winter. Take 1 tablespoon of glycerin and squeeze 1 teaspoon lemon juice and apply it on face. This will keep your skin soft. You can even apply it on your hands and feet.
Also Read :– What Is PayPal? Create a PayPal Account
★Lips Care In Winter Season
The color of the lip gets faded due to cold in winter, and lips begin to burst, that’s why the smiles of our lips are lost. To avoid these problems, make rose petals lip balm.
Also Read :- Facebook Tricks and Tips
★Homemade Lip Balm
- Soak the rose petals all night in milk and apply these petals on lips in the morning. So the Pink color will remain in the lips.
- Or put honey, cream and saffron on the lips and leave for some time. This is a good lip balm.
Regular use of it will fix blackness And Lip fracture.
- To keep the lips soft, it will be good to apply almond oil regularly.
Also Read :-Remedies for Stress and Anxiety
★Care of the Elbows
The Elbows are dry in comparison to other cannabis in the body and become more lethargic in winter.
- If your elbow is dryness and black, then add some turmeric in the curd and put it on the elbows. Rubbing on the skin for 2-3 minute and after that wash with water.
- Add a little salt to mustard oil and can also rub on the skin of the elbows. After 2-3 minutes, wash with water.
With these solutions, your elbows will be soft and their color will improve.
★Winter Tips For Foot Care
In winter, feet have to be cared for in particular, because the feet are more breaks in this winter. Therefore, more attention is needed to. If your feet are stern or the feet burst in winter,
- So once in a week, take half a bucket of water and add hydrogen peroxide, alum and shampoo and keep it in half an hour. After that, scrub your feet properly with the scrubber and then wipe the feet and apply the Vaseline.
- Glycerin, lemon juice and rose water at equal amount, put them on the feet every night.
- If there are cracks in the feet then you can make a good paste yourself, Cracks can be cured by filling in the cracks of feet.
- Apart from this, add 1 bowl of remaining candle, 1 cup of mustard oil and 1 tablespoon honey and cook it on a light flame so that it becomes a thick paste. When the paste will little hot, then fill with cracks, this will greatly benefit for you. This will keep your feet.
Also Read :-Natural Remedy to Heart Blockage
★Hair Care Tips For Winter
- Wearing scarves and caps to protect hair from the adverse effects of cold winds in winter.
- Once a week massage the head with the gooseberry oil or heat the coconut oil once or twice and apply it in the skin of the head. Then soak a towel in hot water and squeeze it and wrap it around the head. Let it stay for 5 minutes, with this process oil head is well-mixed in the skin. And there is no possibility of dandruff and hair is healthy and strong.
- Keep your hair always clean.
- To wash the hair in winter, let the Gooseberry (amla), the Reed (ritha) and the Shikkai Soaking overnight and wash it in the morning.
- After washing the hair, add the vinegar in half a cup of water and wash the hair again, this will get the hair conditioning.
- To rinse the hair, wash the hair after adding 1 tablespoon of honey in 1 mug water.
- You can also use olive oil massage too; it will make your hair long and shiny.
Also Read :- 30 Natural Home Remedies For Cough
★That’s all for this article!
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for video tutorials.
Also Read :- How to Remove Sun Tan
Read More About Technology Related Article Click Here
Read More about Homemade Recipe Related Article Click Here
And More About Homemade Remedy Related Article Click Here
Keep Sharing, Because Sharing is Caring