Restaurant Style Homemade Fried Rice Recipe
Everybody likes to eat fried rice. But many people do not know the right way to make it, and in such a way, that taste does not come which you want. So, here I’ telling you how to make fried rice that you get a taste similar to the restaurant at home. ( Fried Rice )
At A Glance
|Serving||2 – 4 People|
|Total Time||15 to 30 Minutes|
★Also Read :- Soft and juicy coconut laddu Recipe★
- Two bowl of rice
- A carrot (cut into pieces)
- A bowl capsicum (red, green, yellow)
- A bowl peas
- Half small bowl cheese ( Paneer )
- Three green chilies (long thin cut)
- Oil According to requirement
- 10 buds of garlic
- One teaspoon black pepper powder
- One teaspoon vinegar
- Salt to taste
( Fried Rice )
Half a small bowl of green onions (finely chopped).
★ Also Read :- Watermelon Treat ★
- First, pour water and rice in a pressure cooker in medium flame, boil it in a whistle and close the flame.
- On the other hand, place in medium flame for heating the water in a pan.( Fried Rice )
- Cut all capsicum into small pieces.( Fried Rice )
★ Also Read :- Potato jalebi | “Aloo Jalebi” Recipe ★
- When the first boils came in water Add carrot, capsicum and peas and boil it until it becomes soft and then close the flame.
- Now put oil in a pan to heat it.
★ Also Read :- Indian “Aloo gobi” Veg Sabji ★
- Once the oil is heated, add garlic and fry lightly.( Fried Rice )
- As soon as the color of garlic changes, add all the vegetables and paneer together and lightly fry them.( Fried Rice )
★ Also Read :- Classic Deviled Eggs Recipe ★
- After 2-3 minutes, add vinegar and salt and stir.
- Now put rice in it and add black pepper and salt from top and mix it well with spoon ( kadchi ).
★ Also Read :- Indian dhaba style Egg Curry Recipe ★
- Ready Restaurant Style Fried Rice Close the flame and garnish with green onions.
★ Also Read :- Chilli Chicken Recipe ★
That’s all for this article!
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for video tutorials.
★ Also Read :- Butter Chicken Recipe ★
Read More About Technology Related Article Click Here
Read More about Homemade Recipe Related Article Click Here
And More About Homemade Remedy Related Article Click Here
Keep Sharing, Because Sharing is Caring