Friends, today I will tell you about making potato and cauliflower Veg. Curry recipe. We often eat potato and cauliflower curry, and it seems boring to some people. Today I have introduced this recipe to make this boring recipe tasty and yummy. You can take this recipe with Roti, Paratha, Puri and Rice. Especially in those days, when considered to eat non veg food.
Also Read :- Classic Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 1 medium size cauliflower (medium size cut, approx 200 gm)
- 2 medium size potatoes (medium cube size cut, approx 200 gm)
- 1 medium size tomatoes (chopped)
- Half a cup fried moong dal (optional)
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Half a cup normal cooking oil
- Salt to taste
- Ginger paste half tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Cumin paste 1 tablespoon
- 1 Red chili
- A pinch of cumin seed
- 1 Bay leaf
- Some Ghee , Sugar and garam masala .
Also Read :- Indian dhaba style Egg Curry Recipe
How To Make The Recipe
- Firstly, shallow fry the cauliflower pieces in a pan or kadai. While frying, add only a little bit of salt on it, We will not add turmeric powder in it , Cause the turmeric powder will stick on fry pan or kadai and the cauliflower will not be fry properly. And if not fry well, then does not go its smell. So fry them properly on low flame for 8 to 10 minutes.
Also Read :- Chilli Chicken Recipe
- Now, on the same fry pan or kadai you also fry the potatoes. To fry the potatoes, you can add some salt and a little bit of turmeric powder. And also fry it well on medium flame.
Also Read :- Butter Chicken Recipe
Make a masala Mixter
- At the same time you take about 2 tablespoons of water in a bowl, and add half a spoonful of ginger paste, a spoonful cumin powder, a spoonful coriander powder, a spoonful of chili powder, and a spoonful of chili powder, and add half a spoonful of turmeric powder to make it a mixer.( You can add chili powder according to your test,)
Also Read :- Watermelon Treat
Make The Veg Curry
- Now take 2 tablespoons of oil in a fry pan or kadai , When the oil is heat up, put a red chili, a bay leaf and a little bit of cumin seeds.
- Now after this we will put that mixer, Which we had mixed in the bowl.
- After 1 minute add chopped tomatoes and a little bit of salt, Tomatoes and spices after being well-cooked, we will put in it Fried potatoes, Fried cauliflower, And fried moong dal . Mix it well with spices and cook for 2 minutes.
- And then pour 1 cup of water and leave it to cook on medium flame for 8 to 10 minutes with covered.
- After 8 to 10 minutes, open the lid and checked salt. And if curries are okay then let it stay, if not then let’s cook it again for some time more to make it curry thicker.
- I will serve this curry with Puri, so I will put a little sugar in it, So that there is little sweetness in it. Its taste good with Puri. Now add 1 spoonful of ghee and half spoonful of garam masala powder, now leave it for 4 to 5 minute on low flame by covered.
- After 5 minutes, heat off now you can serve with rice, roti, paratha,or Puri.
Also Read :- Masala Lassi with Pudina
That’s all for this article!
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for video tutorials.
Read More About Technology Related Article Click Here
Read More about Homemade Recipe Related Article Click Here
And More About Homemade Remedy Related Article Click Here