Friend today, I will tell you about the recipe of coconut’s Soft and Juicy Ladoo. Coconut ladoo is very popular; it is very yummy and tasty. And maybe, I have got a lot of request for its recipes. Many of our readers have said that their ladoo’s are not white and hard enough.( Coconut ladoo Recipe )
So today I will tell you the recipe of white and soft and juicy coconut ladoo. I will give you some tips in this recipe, If you follow, then your coconut ladoo will also become white and soft and juicy like me, Then read the full post carefully till last.
Sweet Coconut ladoos is very good to eat and it is very easy to make it. You can easily make it as soon as possible. In many places on the day of Sharad Purnima, its offerings are also offered to Mother Lakshmi.( Coconut ladoo Recipe )
★ Also Read :- Watermelon Treat ★
Take a look
|Servings||2 – 4 People|
|Total time||15 Minutes|
|Meal Type||Vegetarian / Sweets|
- One medium size coconut
- One cup sugar
- Half a cup of milk
- One teaspoon cardamom powder
- Ghee According to the need.
★ Also Read :- Potato jalebi | “Aloo Jalebi” Recipe ★
- First of all, grate the coconut.
Tips 1 – Remember, the back part of the coconut, which is brown color, Remove it, because it changes the color of Ladoo’s, so peel it first and then grate it.
- Mix grated coconut and 150 grams of grinded sugar (powder) in a bowl well, and then keep it for 30 minutes.
Tips 2 – For making a medium size coconut ladoo, 300 grams of sugar is needed, But we mix sugar with coconut fillet and keep it for half an hour, From this, the sugar goes well inside the coconut and the same sweetness in it. However, if you feel less then you can add more than 250 greens of sugar.( Coconut ladoo Recipe )
★ Also Read :- Indian “Aloo gobi” Veg Sabji ★
- After half an hour, fry the mixture of coconut in a pan in low flame, with stirring it and lightly fry it.
Tips 3 – Be aware that the heat should be between low to medium, and keep staring continuously so that it does not stick in the pan, or it will not burn or overcooked. Roast it lightly, otherwise its color will change, and the test will also get worse.( Coconut ladoo Recipe )
★ Also Read :- Classic Deviled Eggs Recipe ★
- After 4 to 5 minutes, when the sugar starts melting, add half cup milk on it.
- And after that, add two teaspoons of pure ghee and keep stirring.( Coconut ladoo Recipe )
- After 5 to 7 minutes when it gets thick, you can see that it is separating comfortably from the pan, and there is absolutely no sticking in it.
★ Also Read :- Indian dhaba style Egg Curry Recipe ★
- Just before the heat off when the paste is thicker, add half a spoonful of cardamom powder and after a few seconds turn off the heat.
- After this, leave this mixture on a ghee coating plate for a short while( Coconut ladoo Recipe )
- After 5 to 7 minutes when slightly cool it down, but keep in mind that the mixer is not completely cold, it will stabilize at full cooling. Therefore, when it is light warm, add some ghee in the hand and make it a round shape ladoo with light hand.
Tips 4 – I had set aside a little coconut filings, after giving the round-shaped of ladoo with hands, it is much better to see the coating the dry coconut’s filings. You can also do this, but this is not necessary.( Coconut ladoo Recipe )
★ Also Read :- Chilli Chicken Recipe ★
- Coconut ladoos are ready
In this way, if you make coconut ladoos then it will be white from the outside and soft and juicy from inside.
That’s all for this article!
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for video tutorials.
★ Also Read :- Butter Chicken Recipe ★
Read More About Technology Related Article Click Here
Read More about Homemade Recipe Related Article Click Here
And More About Homemade Remedy Related Article Click Here
Keep Sharing, Because Sharing is Caring